Content

Super Secret Project

I recently had to replace the upstairs apartments stoop.  It had a problem of leaking into our front closet.  Finally had the time and energy to fix it a couple weeks ago, but in solving one problem, I created a new one.  What do I do with the new space?  I decided on a one chaired office.


Seriously, one stool, computer cart, book shelves for stuff.  Drawing table from my childhood cut down to fit the closet sized space.


Even set up a webcam to record me drawing and leading into more animations. 





Here's a video from some of today's test.  I think this is gonna be one sweet office.

 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

BIO

Scott Krichau resides atYucca Flats, NM with fellow artist, Carolyn Curtis and their 3 legged dog named Pabst. Using steel and paper to create "lil' guys." Documenting their continual evolution and trying to understand the idiodyssey they are on. Shop online for our artwork.

Blog Archive