Content

500 Ted Portraits: Update #4

The 500 Ted Portrait project has brought more than a few smiles to people's mailboxes.  Thus far I've only had 4 Ted's find their way back home.  I'm going to frame up all the homeless Ted's and give them a space on our walls.  They might like that.




I've also received several pieces of mail art back.  Even I like to get not bills in the mailbox.  Thanks a ton for the fun stuff.




I wanted to thank everyone who has given their Ted a home. I still have Ted's who need a good home to go to.  If you live in the US and want to adopt a Ted, here's the how to sign up for one.  Feel free to share the project with anyone who might need a smile delivered to their door.

http://scottkrichau.blogspot.com/2013/09/500-ted-portraits-mail-call.html


Here's a look at all 500 postcards.  Wowzers!  That's a lot of the lil' guys.




1 comments:

Nicolás says:
at: August 20, 2022 at 9:41 AM said...

you did not photograph every one and listed them as the 300 project. Did you? I was looking for the one you sent me #243

Post a Comment

BIO

Scott Krichau resides atYucca Flats, NM with fellow artist, Carolyn Curtis and their 3 legged dog named Pabst. Using steel and paper to create "lil' guys." Documenting their continual evolution and trying to understand the idiodyssey they are on. Shop online for our artwork.

Blog Archive