Content

Point and Shoot no more

I love my new Canon T3i DSLR camera.  I needed to be able to make Buttshark shine in front of a blurred forest.  I got it first shot out of the box.  I'm off to the races taking pictures around town.  Here's some selected images for your viewing pleasure.  



Long term night exposure in front of Yucca Flats.


Caught a few sunsets making super nice, pink clouds.









Carolyn and I made a trip to the Santa Clara Cemetery.  It's down the hill a few blocks.   One trip in the morning, another as the first leg of a beer run took place late afternoon.  Great shadows.


















Balloon Fiesta 2012 was happing the last week.











BIO

Scott Krichau resides atYucca Flats, NM with fellow artist, Carolyn Curtis and their 3 legged dog named Pabst. Using steel and paper to create "lil' guys." Documenting their continual evolution and trying to understand the idiodyssey they are on. Shop online for our artwork.

Blog Archive